swap to slimming world?

jules78

I am currently doing the sole source on the cambridge diet and have lost just over 2 stone.I`m getting a bit fed up and depressed as i`ve been having meal replacements for the last 5 weeks.I want to swap to slimming world as i have done it before and know what it is all about.I have only a stone and half left to lose.Has anyone swapped over from a meal replacement diet on here?I am worried that i will rapidly pack on the weight,even if i avoid carbs and do red days.Any advice would be great.....

I havent done the swap. I was doing low carb this time and then swapped onto SW. I am sure there are people who have swapped.

Well done so far. Sorry I cannot be of any help. Good luck with the rest of your weight...however you choose to lose it :)

hey hun,

i swapped from Lioptrim which is a TFR diet as well.

i did my refeed programme and then joined SW. I have just lost 1.5lb in my first week. My consultant said some people maintain for the first few weeks and some gain -but go on to lose when they stick to plan.

My advice is follow your refeed programme to the T and then join SW :)

Hi Jules, I have seen posts about this before and I think that people who have swapped over either put on a pound or two the first week as your body adapts and then they lose from then on in.

Hope that helps x

Back