Sweating for the wedding...

Ria.

Silver Member
Hey,

so, I've had a tough few months of emotional eating but my wedding will soon be here so its time to get going!

I have started at 14 stone 5lb, this week I've lost -2.5lbs :)

I would like to lose another 5lbs before my holiday on 19th June and then would like to be 13 stone 10lb by my wedding dress fitting on 1st July. Here goes!

Well done Ria that's great! You can defo do it!

I've just got back on (again!!) sw and im getting married in December...current weight is 12.8 but would love to be down to 11.7 by the big day!! Xx

You can both absolutely do it!

The number of brides I work with who have slimmed down for their big day with Slimming World is what made me join up in the first place haha!

Congratulations to you both on your upcoming weddings!

You can both absolutely do it!

The number of brides I work with who have slimmed down for their big day with Slimming World is what made me join up in the first place haha!

Congratulations to you both on your upcoming weddings!

Thanks very much, thought would join on here to keep me motivated as I don't go to meetings!

How are you getting on with your journey?

Thanks both, weight loss hasn't gone to plan, with a really indulgent holiday. So I won't reach my goal originally set for 1st July. But I've weighed myself this morning and hope to be a few pounds down.

x

Well, I haven't posted on here for a while.

I've put on quite a few pounds since June, when I last posted here. I was back up to 14 stone 12.75lbs on 7th October 2017, I'm now 14stone 8.25lb's a loss of 4.5lbs. Fiance is on a diet too, in fact he is in the garage at the moment doing some kettle bells, I'm waiting for the shopping to be delivered then will go and do a bit of boxing with him! (don't think I can box, not in the slightest! lol). He has lost about 4lb too (he is a stone lighter than me though!)

Ideally I would like to get down to 14 stone by my weigh in on 2nd December (I'm weighing in on saturday when i wake up)

Back