Sweating

Loser85

Gold Member
I seem to sweat more when using this diet. Dont know if its cos im drinking more so more is coming out?! Or if its cos im having my shakes hot? Thing is its not smelly sweat just wet sweat if that makes sense. Strange :confused:

Try to continue to change your deo spray to keep the sweat under control, I've been to the dr about sweat in general and he couldn't do anything for me. Really annoying when ur shopping n ur face gets wet but unfortunately I can't find anything to help. Maybe it is the shakes.
B x

I think it's to do with ketosis, you will also find your breath a little smellier than normal! lol

Keep drinking max 3-4 litres spread out throughout the day. :)

I think I've got the opposite problem. I haven't broken into a sweat since I started LT cos I'm so bloomin cold! I don't know why I'm even bothering to put my deodorant on! ;)

im the same jessie i thought it was just me that was cold maybe it because where loesing out instalation lol

haha i'm super cold too. although still sweating.
at least it gives us more time to keep the layers on before revealing our lovely slim new selves to the world in summer clothes :)

I looked it up on wiki and apparantly sweating is a side effort for some when in ketosis. I also get cold too though. Alternate between the 2!

I found that when I was on tfr also (and jumping like an excited toddler as I never broke out into sweat before on British soil). But it's all good I just saw it as all the bad toxins leaving my body in a good way. :grin:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back