Sweet Craving!!!

Lucky7

Lucky7
Aghhhhhhhhhhh - this hasn't happened for SO long...

...but I really am craving something sweet.

I think it's because I've had less fruit than usual. But it's all gone now and I just want some chocolate.

No - not 'some'. A BIG bar.

Aghhhh - Am even considering leaving the house without make-up!

OK try 1/2 tube of quark and 1 tablespoon of nutella , whisk up with a blender and stick it the fridge. Once nice and cold add berries and enjoy.... just 4 syns.... and really satisfies the swwet tooth.

Philx

I find that I have a sweet tooth at night - an alpen light bar cures it for me! Had two and its one HEXB! Always a healthy alternative!

Oooo Phil that idea of the nutella sounds gorgeous!! Thanks!!!

Curly wurlys are 6.5 syns and Cadbury's finger fudge are 5 syns if the craving gets too much Hun!

Nutella and quark idea would have been good, but no quark in fridge.
However - no naughty stuff in fridge at all so was saved from myself by bare cupboards. I went to bed instead. LOL.

Shopping tonight - will get extra fruit. Seem to be getting through it at the moment.

Its called "Phil's Quark at ell nut"

Its lovely you can add it to a syn free sponge as a filling or add alittle creme frais to lighten it up when whisking.

Add crunched up mergue ( PLUS 1.5 SYN)

Give it ago

Phil XX

Oh I had it last night with bananas and 1/3 lf digestive biscuit was lovely. Even OH liked it, i think it would have been better with strawberries and raspberries though! x

Back