Sweet cravings have got me baaaad!

couteaux

Silver Member
Hey all.

Have been out all day and been very very good but not actually eaten enough. As a result, have just got home and am craving a big sweet/chocolate/cake fix!!

I've so far eaten a 2 fingers kitkat but want moooooore! Please stop me. Am really hopeful for a better loss this week.:sigh:

Hmmm, well I was way under last week, but this week I have had a few 'naughties' already since my WI on thurs, reckon I have about 20 left until next WI (Thursday) that is from 70 allowance. It's been one of those weeks already ;)

Lol know what you mean hun!
How about having some hot chocolate. 1tbsp of Cadburys Instant Hot Chocolate is only 1 syn.

Red grapes are two punnets for £3 at Tesco at the moment and they are gorgeous! And sweet! And syn free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made the squidgey chocolate cake from the recipe section above and it is lush! Really chocolatey and only 9 syns for the entire cake (too big to eat in 1 day :)

x

Thanks all for the tips :)

I ended up giving myself 2 chocolate truffles and stopped there. I gave everyone else a yummy pudding and stopped myself from having any (polishes halo) ;)

I read some really good posts on here that got me back in the zone.

Thanks all :D

Back