sweet heaven....

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by rachelh, 18 September 2008 Social URL.

1. rachelh

rachelh is loving the soup?!

I just had my first shake.
    I'd had a chocolate one before and it made me feel ill.
    This was vanilla and I actually....*gasp* like it.
    It was the salt flavour that upset me before. I hadn't eaten added salt for years. However, lately I've been adding salt to food so hopefully that's what's made the difference.
    Doing OK in terms of determination...but the worries about sagging boobs are really preying on my mind. I am determined to do this for a week though and then have a rethink before going to get my next pack. I just think I can't trust myself to make quick decisions.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eyesdontlie

eyesdontlie Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    they do taste better after a week read the thread things that made my first week fly by ithas loadsof tips tomake themtaste better

love peppermint tea in my chocolate one
  4. TheMilkTrayMan

TheMilkTrayMan Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    You can exercise to tone and reduce sagging, be that boobs, tummy or whatever!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.