Sweet or savoury - Does it make a difference?

I am having 3 savoury soups and 1 sweet shake (choc) each day at the moment. I'm happy with that as my downfall wasn't sweet stuff and I dont have a sweet tooth. I might even swap the choc for something savoury now I've tried all the soup flavours and I'm happy with them.

I just wondered if anyone had been on entirely sweet or entirely savoury foodpacks? Does it make any difference to weightloss?

I only ask because I do try to avoid aspartame and I believe it is in the sweet shakes? I know I am sensitive to it and when I've been on low-carb or SW and had lots of suar-free carbonated drinks it has slowed my loss (I think).

Yup, makes no odds what combination you have each day.
I have 3 choc shakes and 1 bar every single day.

I believe Bekimo does something similar too (she might even have 4 choc shakes a day)

it doesn't say that anywhere in the rules! You can have four of anything (but only one bar) a day in any combo. Personally I'm a fan of banana shake, chicken crisps, veg soup and a bar. Makes me feel full just thinking about it lol xx

All the packs have the same nutrition in them, so as long as you have 4 (or 3 + a bar) it doesn't matter what you have!

Sounds to me like your LLC just doesn't want to get left with a bunch of shakes or soups he/she can't sell to the current customers...........

I was never told that saz? Wonder why she said that to you and not me? I was having 4 veg a day and nothing else for about 6 weeks.

xXx

Thanks for the interesting replies! I'm a savoury person, so I do hope there's no restriction on that - my LLC hasn't said anything so far.

I've always prefered savoury food but since being on LL for 10 weeks now can't stomach the soups any longer! Gag reflexes hit everytime I go to take a spoonful! I'm sticking to the sweet from now on! lol

Hx

Yup, makes no odds what combination you have each day.
I have 3 choc shakes and 1 bar every single day.

I believe Bekimo does something similar too (she might even have 4 choc shakes a day)

Pete, you have been paying attention!! 4 shakes and a bar most days or if I'm "feeling fat" I have 4 shakes!!! Mmmmmm.... Choclit!

B x

never surprises me the difference in what LLC say. BUt just to add my voice too, there is no difference. Beks did i read that right you have 4 shakes and a bar!! lol im sur you meant 3 + bar but if you are having 5 how are you doing this :)

LOL yeah I'm sure she meant 3+ a bar :p

Bekimo said:
Pete, you have been paying attention!! 4 shakes and a bar most days or if I'm "feeling fat" I have 4 shakes!!! Mmmmmm.... Choclit!

Yup! I always pay attention! :D
(that, and I pretty much have a photographic memory :rolleyes::cool: )

Back