Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

sweet potato and butternut squash soup,how many points

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by benji55, 8 January 2011 Social URL.

1. benji55

benji55 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(2.03%)
    Diet:
    SW
    hi made some homemade butternut squash and sweet potato soup,no oil or butter,just stock and veggies,anyone any idea how may propoints there would b in it,thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emzy1985

emzy1985 Full Member

All i know i the spicy tom and butternut soup in this week booklet is zero points so seem as you ahve replaced it with sweet potato i cant see it changing. Well thats aas long as you ahve only put on stock cube in if you have put two in its just one propoint hope this helps :) x x

4. purple_rain

purple_rain Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    You will need to point the sweet potato and stock cubes because some have a point value .knorr stock cubes are 1pp for upto 2 cubes Sweet potato is 4pp for 150g and 5pp for 200g

5. purple_rain

purple_rain Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    Sweet potato has a propint value, not all veg is 0pp.
    hth

6. benji55

benji55 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(2.03%)
    Diet:
    SW
    thanks

thanks,i pointed the sweet potato and stock cube,so hopefully that will b rite,it was so yummy

7. Last_Attempt

Last_Attempt Banned

I just found this. The Internet can be a confusing place.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.