• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

sweet potato and butternut squash soup,how many points

All i know i the spicy tom and butternut soup in this week booklet is zero points so seem as you ahve replaced it with sweet potato i cant see it changing. Well thats aas long as you ahve only put on stock cube in if you have put two in its just one propoint hope this helps :) x x

You will need to point the sweet potato and stock cubes because some have a point value .knorr stock cubes are 1pp for upto 2 cubes Sweet potato is 4pp for 150g and 5pp for 200g

All i know i the spicy tom and butternut soup in this week booklet is zero points so seem as you ahve replaced it with sweet potato i cant see it changing. Well thats aas long as you ahve only put on stock cube in if you have put two in its just one propoint hope this helps :) x x
Sweet potato has a propint value, not all veg is 0pp.
hth

benji55

S: 12st4lb C: 12st0.5lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 0st3.5lb(2.03%)
thanks

thanks,i pointed the sweet potato and stock cube,so hopefully that will b rite,it was so yummy

I just found this. The Internet can be a confusing place.

You may never have heard of pectin, but you may have been eating it for a long time without knowing it. Pectin is found in a variety of fruits, such as apples, peaches, and strawberries, along with vegetables including sweet potatoes, beans, and raw carrots. Pectin is defined as a carbohydrate that lacks calories. It is also a reliable source of fiber, which is a prime ingredient of a healthy diet. Pectin is not absorbed by the body, but manages to cut cholesterol and blood sugar levels. It may even prevent colon cancer.