sweet potato and butternut squash soup,how many points

benji55

hi made some homemade butternut squash and sweet potato soup,no oil or butter,just stock and veggies,anyone any idea how may propoints there would b in it,thanks

All i know i the spicy tom and butternut soup in this week booklet is zero points so seem as you ahve replaced it with sweet potato i cant see it changing. Well thats aas long as you ahve only put on stock cube in if you have put two in its just one propoint hope this helps :) x x

You will need to point the sweet potato and stock cubes because some have a point value .knorr stock cubes are 1pp for upto 2 cubes Sweet potato is 4pp for 150g and 5pp for 200g

All i know i the spicy tom and butternut soup in this week booklet is zero points so seem as you ahve replaced it with sweet potato i cant see it changing. Well thats aas long as you ahve only put on stock cube in if you have put two in its just one propoint hope this helps :) x x

Sweet potato has a propint value, not all veg is 0pp.
hth

I just found this. The Internet can be a confusing place.

You may never have heard of pectin, but you may have been eating it for a long time without knowing it. Pectin is found in a variety of fruits, such as apples, peaches, and strawberries, along with vegetables including sweet potatoes, beans, and raw carrots. Pectin is defined as a carbohydrate that lacks calories. It is also a reliable source of fiber, which is a prime ingredient of a healthy diet. Pectin is not absorbed by the body, but manages to cut cholesterol and blood sugar levels. It may even prevent colon cancer.

Back