sweet potato query

Hi just wondering if i can freely have sweet potato on a red day or only on a green was going to have it with mince but not sure its allowed, Thanks.

PAM

sweet spuds are green food. yummy tho is it to late in you day to convert to EE???

yeah thanks for that dont really know what i am doing on EE so will just take the sweet pot out and have butternut squash. I did wonder just hoped lol.

Im the same I tend to stick to red or green

Butternut squash tastes v similar to sweet potato tho ...I do butternut squash wedges on a red day with some roasted onions n peppers

is butternut squash free on red then? I thought it was only free on green or on EE?

I do get quite confused.

I'm having a green day today and I think I shall go make some spicey sweet potatoe soup as a starter before my eggy chips SW style.

I love sweet potato, so nice as a change. Its great that BNS is free on all plans as I eat loads of the stuff and only stick to green and the occasional red at the moment. BNS in soup is lush and would definitely recommend it :D

yep sweet potato is only free on EE and Green.

Butternut Squash is yummy though and free on all plans. I cube mine up, sprinkle with some sweet paprika and give the butternut squash a toss to evenly coat, spray with frylight and roast i nthe oven to caramelised and softened. DELICIOUS!!!

Last edited:
I thought BNS is free on red as well as EE and green. I eat it lots when doing a red day, I have just checked my book and its says free on all plans. Phew thought I had been doing it wrong then :)

Back