• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

sweet potato query

S: 20st11lb C: 15st10.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 37.8 Loss: 5st0.5lb(24.23%)
sweet spuds are green food. yummy tho is it to late in you day to convert to EE???

S: 15st13lb C: 15st13lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 42.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
yeah thanks for that dont really know what i am doing on EE so will just take the sweet pot out and have butternut squash. I did wonder just hoped lol.

Mutts

Silver Member
S: 21st3lb C: 12st4lb G: 12st5lb BMI: 24 Loss: 8st13lb(42.09%)
Im the same I tend to stick to red or green

Butternut squash tastes v similar to sweet potato tho ...I do butternut squash wedges on a red day with some roasted onions n peppers

time2bslim

Just doing it this time
S: 13st7lb C: 12st2lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 1st5lb(10.05%)
is butternut squash free on red then? I thought it was only free on green or on EE?

I do get quite confused.

I'm having a green day today and I think I shall go make some spicey sweet potatoe soup as a starter before my eggy chips SW style.

S: 22st12.5lb C: 18st0lb Loss: 4st12.5lb(21.37%)
I love sweet potato, so nice as a change. Its great that BNS is free on all plans as I eat loads of the stuff and only stick to green and the occasional red at the moment. BNS in soup is lush and would definitely recommend it :D

yep sweet potato is only free on EE and Green.

Butternut Squash is yummy though and free on all plans. I cube mine up, sprinkle with some sweet paprika and give the butternut squash a toss to evenly coat, spray with frylight and roast i nthe oven to caramelised and softened. DELICIOUS!!!

Last edited:
S: 22st12.5lb C: 18st0lb Loss: 4st12.5lb(21.37%)
I thought BNS is free on red as well as EE and green. I eat it lots when doing a red day, I have just checked my book and its says free on all plans. Phew thought I had been doing it wrong then :)