sweetener

puddinpie

Hi all my cdc said I can use powdered sweetener wi no damage to weight loss or ketosis- its to go on porridge. But, saw before that someone said u can only have the tablets. Please help. X

I use sweetener tablets and they have made no difference too my losses at all x

The official rule is tablets only - some powdered sugars have almost as many carbs/calories at normal sugar! ...try crushing the tablets and mixing them in, maybe?

officially no powdered sweetener is allowed , to make CD porridge ( I have the maple and pecan , nom nom ) I put 2 sweetener tabs in a jug, put in the hot water to make the porridge ( I use 200 ml ) then pour onto porridge and mash with a fork before microwaving ... yum yum

Oh no had powdered before :( really dislike the porridge tho . Feel naughty now :( x

I can't stand the porridge either! xx

Oh no had powdered before :( really dislike the porridge tho . Feel naughty now :( x

What sort of powdered sweetener were you using? Most of the supermarket versions only have around 2 calories per teaspoon (and about 0.5g carb per teaspoon). If you only had a couple of teaspoonfuls of one of these types, I wouldn't panic too much.

Back