Extra Easy Sweetner help please!

kaz3804

Silver Member
HELP! R there any sweetners that don't have an awful chemical taste. I thought I'd cracked it with stevia as its natural from a plant but it tastes as bad if not worse than some of others! Have tried sweetex, stevia and hermatas(or whatever the blue one is). Yet another breakfast in bin! (ps I don't like honey either!)

I used to use Splenda a lot and I found that was quite nice. It looks like they've recently released something called Nectresse that seems to be an all-natural no calorie sweetner made from fruit extracts. Looks like that might just be in the US, I can't get the UK website to load...:rolleyes:

I use Splenda too and find it fine

thanks!! splenda it is then!!! off to the shops i go!! - i'm trying to have a different breakfast every day and i am not a big fruit/cereal kind of person but could maybe tolerate it more IF i could sweeten it a bit!!!! thanks for your help!!

You may find if you persevere that you can tolerate it without an sweetener. I used to love porridge with sugar on it, but I dont have any sweetener anymore. Its a bit like stopping putting sugar in tea or coffee. :)

I find that Splenda is the best too. Don't ever buy the tesco own brand it's awful!! Splenda does not seem to have a chemical taste or an after taste x

Back