Sweetners adv

classy76

Just wanted to double check, you can use sweetners with LT. How many at a time?
Cos I've just made the hot choc and added 1. Could I have added 2?
Ta:D

don't think I read anywhere that there is a limit I just know you can only use the tablet form

P.S 109.3 kg = 17st 1.8 (if my calculation is correct)
109.3 x 2.2 = 240.5 lb / 14 = 17st 1.75lb (2.2lb per kilo and 14lb per stone?)

Lissy xx

Last edited:
hot choclolate .. u mean the choc shake right cause if im alowed hot chocolate then im goin to shop right now lol .. i mixed small bit hot water to choc shake the other night and it felt like i was eating runny choc cake (how sad am i lol )

I add 3 tablet sweeteners to each shake lol, and two to any tea/coffee I have throughout the day. There is no limit just don't go overboard as LT is supposed to retrain your palet and you don't want to be craving only sweet things when you come off TFR :)

hot choclolate .. u mean the choc shake right cause if im alowed hot chocolate then im goin to shop right now lol .. i mixed small bit hot water to choc shake the other night and it felt like i was eating runny choc cake (how sad am i lol )

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAH LOL LOL LOL LOL

Sorry laughing too hard

I add 3 tablet sweeteners to each shake lol, and two to any tea/coffee I have throughout the day. There is no limit just don't go overboard as LT is supposed to retrain your palet and you don't want to be craving only sweet things when you come off TFR :)

Thanks goodness for that. Had a mini flap in the kitchen I suddenly thought what happens if I miss read this about sweetners and boy oh boy did that need another sweetner!!!!

lol ... at least im smilin for first time today ;) thanx

Well glad to have helped, enjoy the extra sweetness from now on hun :)

don't think I read anywhere that there is a limit I just know you can only use the tablet form

P.S 109.3 kg = 17st 1.8 (if my calculation is correct)
109.3 x 2.2 = 240.5 lb / 14 = 17st 1.75lb (2.2lb per kilo and 14lb per stone?)

Lissy xx

Many thanks was really crap with maths, and too knackered to work it out 2night. Will sort it in the morning

Back