sweets at group?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by gonnabesmall, 5 February 2010 Social URL.

1. gonnabesmall

gonnabesmall is doin this

Diet:
    slimming world
    hi all dont know if anyone can help.when i went to group feb last year im sure they used to sell slimming world sweets ...do they or no? if so what sort of sweets are they ...bolied,hard ,chewy and how many sins are they if they do do em and what flavours are they
    thank you all

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eilidhsmummy

eilidhsmummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.98%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i have never seen them just the hifi bars, as far as i know its weight watchers that sell them

laura x

4. gonnabesmall

gonnabesmall is doin this

Diet:
    slimming world
    ok thanks wasnt sure so i thought id ask never mind x

5. princesss01

princesss01 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(20.35%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Weight Watchers sell fruities and mints etc so was probably there you were thinking of. You can get similar type thing at M & S if that helps, sugar free strawberry and cream sweets are rather yummy and the butterscotch ones are nice too. Not sure how many syns but very low as they have no sugar. Hard boiled too so last a long time if you suck them. I keep them in my bag as an emergency sugar crave lol!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.