swine flu ugh

caramumofmany

it has alot to answer for i can tell you, dieting and stressing does not work, my mum is currently in intensive care with a comfirmed case of swine flu, she was taken there at 2 30pm as she was struggling to breath, she is now breathing on her own with just a mask but still, she is a chronic asthmatic more worry ah, hubby and i went down with swine flu over christmas and the older kids werent well either so again possible case, gonna call the docs tomorrow and try and get the little ones vaccinated nightmare.. just gotta hope she makes a full and speedy recovery, this has been my worst nightmare... anyways wednesdays D day my first official weight loss weigh in scary scary

Poor you, how horrible! Best wishes to your mum - I really hope she feels better very soon. Don't beat yourself up if you do relax on the diet this week - I think everyone would say it's completely understandable.

I really hope you mum gets better soon hun. Big hugs.
I have not been well now since New Yr's eve, I saw a doctor last week and again had to see one today and now he's saying It sounds like I have symptoms of swine flu. Im praying to god It is not that though and hope to get better soon.

Sending lots of love to you and family xxx

I hope your Mum gets better soon, it's an awful worry for you. Let us know how she gets on won't you x

Thinking of you and wishing your mum a quick recovery xx

I hope she is out of intensive care and well soon,

hugs xxx

Back