swine flu update

traceyjayne

Well its been over a week and i am only just starting too feel a better,im still full of cold and coughing but hey i dont feel so ill,i have stuck too my diet through all of it but have taken NO exercise obviously,NO WALKING,NOTHING,bet i havent lost any weight though,will tell u monday when i have my weigh in xxxxxxx

Glad you are feeling better, best of luck with your weighin x

Good news that you are feeling better and great that you have kept to your diet. Good luch for your weigh in.

Vanda

It's great that you're over the worst of it :) And well done for sticking with the diet! If it was me, I'd definitely have chucked the diet out of the window and had loads of comfort food to make me feel better lol. I'm sure you'll have lost some weight this week even without the exercise. Let us know what happens! :) x

good luck!!

I know when i am ill i think oooh ive not eaten much ill have a cookie lol an before i know it ive eaten the whole of millies

Hi there,

I am on day 12 after being diagnosed (*L* sounds like Big Brother .. day 12 and the housemate, sick to death of being indoors, prays for eviction!)

Just wanted to tell you the one thing that has helped me (and still is with the last "normal" flu symptoms), is drinking rooibos tea/redbush tea.
Have you heard of the No 1 Ladies Detective Agency, the Alexander Mcall Smith books? It's the detective's favourite tipple!

You can get it from Morrisons ... (made by the Redbush Tea company, don't get any own brand, and in a red box) ... it's fabulous ... I drink it as a cure all and whack some teabags in the bath too if I get a sunburn and sometimes if my skin is dry, I put some teabags in hot water in the sink, stir it all round and then wash in the water. It's anti inflammatory, soothes stomach problems and digestion problems, helps with skin problems and actually has anti viral properties too ... I am sure that is what is helping me!

I should just say, I drink it black and use 2 teabags per cup. I also leave the teabags in the cup to get the maximum benefit. It doesn't taste yucky at all, I promise!

Glad you are feeling better Traceyjayne. Hope WI tomorrow shows a loss.

Mistraldancer....sounds nice. Might have to get some

Charlie xx

Back