Switching a PP day for a PV day

Poppy03

Silver Member
On Sunday I am going to visit my oldest daughter in London and it should be a PP day. I have pre warned her that I am doing the Dukan diet and will bring my own food, although I am sure they will want to go out to dinner somewhere :cry:

It would make it slightly easier to have it as a PV day but don't want to do 2 PV days in a row (have had a bit of a stall due to totm) so could I do 2 PP days in a row instead or will that upset my body? Today is a PP day so I could do tomorrow also as a PP day and then back to the routine.

Ive had to have a couple PV days in a row or PPs to fit in with events/weekends away. My understanding is that you need to have the same amount of PP days as PV days in a month and u should be fine.

Go for it Poppy, try and balance the days as best you can - ideally have 2 pp, then 2 pv, then back to 1:1 if that works best.

Better to do 2+2 than to have a extra PV day by default, so I say go for it.

Thank you all. So it looks like the best solution is to wait until later in the week and do PP on Friday and Sat and then PV Sun and Mon and back to 1:1. :)

I would agree with the others - so long as it evens out in the end it's fine. I used to do a weird pattern all the time.

Last week I did 4 x PP and 3 x PV so this week I have to reverse that.
Mine aren't alternating this week either: PP, PV, PV, PV, PP, PP, PV.
I will always try to have a PV on a Sunday so I can have my Sunday "roast" with the rest of the family. :)

Red Heart, I think I would get lost if I didn't stick to a schedule of 1:1, barely keep up with it now :) Can understand the roast dinner though. Luckily (or not) I am the cook so the rest just get what I give them and if Roast is Saturday, then so be it. Veggies tomorrow and then 2PP days followed 2PV days.

that's what I do. I try and get PV to fall on weekends especially if going out. so i will do 2 PP and then back to 1-1.
Nandos is good for dinner.

chicken and salad.

I am sad and take lemon for dressing and extra tomatoes in my bag!!!

Hadn't thought of Nando's, may suggest that if they want to go out. I have avoided going out to eat in a restaurant as it seems such a waste of money to not eat a 'proper' meal. Different when it is with family.

Red Heart, I think I would get lost if I didn't stick to a schedule of 1:1, barely keep up with it now :) Can understand the roast dinner though. Luckily (or not) I am the cook so the rest just get what I give them and if Roast is Saturday, then so be it. Veggies tomorrow and then 2PP days followed 2PV days.

I write the days in my organiser/diary, along with my meal plans. I always do my meal plans a week in advance anyway (even before Dukan) so it is easy for me to keep track.

Wooo red heart you are so organised.
I try to be but it just doesn't happen! I'm a Virgo and we are supposed to be tidy and organised but I am the opposite hahaa.

How are you getting on? X

Wooo red heart you are so organised.
I try to be but it just doesn't happen! I'm a Virgo and we are supposed to be tidy and organised but I am the opposite hahaa.

How are you getting on? X

I use one of these, Emms...
Diaries :: Family Life Book Diary

I love it! There is lots of space for everyone to write down their plans.
You get little stickers for appointments, etc :eek: and a place for daily meal plans.
It is my "bible" and keeps me organised.
They do another version if you don't need space for other family members.
I can highly recommend it - my friends all bought one after they saw mine and we all love them.
Red xx

PS I've no connection to the site - just a happy customer.

Back