Switching from exante to ww - hello!

SammyLouSlim

Morning guys

I have decided to switch to ww after two weeks of exante as I had a bit of trouble with staying upright yesterday lol!

I lost 4.5 stone with ww about 5 years ago and regained it all. I am now just under a stone and a half away from my original goal weight and know that ww will show me the way.

I'm really looking forward to getting to know you all and celebrating your/my lossess with you.

Any tips to get me back into the swing of things would be fab, I have joined the online ww jobbie and seem to have forgotten almost everything that got me to goal in the first place!!
Sammylou xx

Hello, welcome back to WW, nice to meet you.

Hi and welcome to this site, it is a great place for support and motivation, make sure you track everything you eat this is a great help, make the zero point soup and have it ready for when you are hungry, and vary your diet so you dont ger bored. and good luck on your weight journey

hiya, how u finding it so far, ? i joined yest in my local town, but also joined on line i find it fantastic, i downloaded tool to my phone, so i can enter points on phone as i eat ! its deadly no excuses !

and i did a huge shop last night, have all fridge and presses full of ww and healthy foods!!

i made kids a breakfast bagel this morn, bagel, turkery rashers and egg, and they loved it!!
i had turkey rashers ww brown bread, mushroom and onion done it micro and an egg was lovely!

hope u feeling better, any fainting spells since?

Back