Switching from SlimFast to Slimming World!

HollySlimlightly

Ready and willing!!
Hey!

I'm back on minimins after a while away. I tried slimfast and although it worked for a while, it's just not a viable way of living.

I lost 1 1/2 stone about 10 years ago on Slimming World and am giving it another go. I tried the Extra Easy today ... wow I've eaten loads!

Can we still switch red green and extraeasy from day to day? I do hope so because it looks really simple.

I signed up for the online version as I don't fancy a meeting, but I know from the great experience I had on the slimfast forum that this place is great for support!

Oooo another question ... please tell me I can save some syns for some voddie on friday night??!!

Thank you and a big hello to you all

Holly
xxxxxxx

Welcome to SW Holly!

EE is wonderful indeed, and I personally prefer to to red and green. You can, however, switch day by day as you asked. That is perfectly ok!

There are 2 schools of thought with regards to saving syns.
Some say it's fine and the work on the weekly allocation of 105, and work back from that.
Some say you have to use your 15 per day and can't save.
I guess it's what works best for you.

I tend to use most of my syns for alcohol.
I was told that's fine too, a syn is a syn and it's no different having chocolate or crisps to a few drinks!
If you like vodka, it's 2.5 syns a tot.
Mix that with diet coke, or any diet drink, and that will give you 6 drinks for your 15 syns without even hoarding!

Anyway good luck Holly, I am sure you will do well!

Excellent advice, not much to add other than good luck! Oh and yes you can swap plan from day to day, you could have Monday red, Tuesday green, Wednesday extra easy, Thursday extra easy, Friday red...etc., or any combination you like!

Thank you!

I'm really excited to see how this works out!! Am going to set some goals tonight.

Thank god re vodka :D

xx

Back