Switching to Weight Watchers

Claree__x

Silver Member
Hi everyone,

I have been doing Slimfast for the past 2 weeks (I know it's not long!) but it's boring the hell out of me, I want proper food!

I'm currently 11st 6lb and I want to get down to at least 10st before xmas/my 21st (6 days before xmas!) but I want to do it properly!

I have all the books and my mum's log in for the website so I can make all the recipes! Been having WW's dinners with my slimfast for the 2 weeks and loving cooking all the new things!

Wish me luck!

Good luck, hope it all works out for you for your 21st :)

Hi everyone,

I have been doing Slimfast for the past 2 weeks (I know it's not long!) but it's boring the hell out of me, I want proper food!

I'm currently 11st 6lb and I want to get down to at least 10st before xmas/my 21st (6 days before xmas!) but I want to do it properly!

I have all the books and my mum's log in for the website so I can make all the recipes! Been having WW's dinners with my slimfast for the 2 weeks and loving cooking all the new things!

Wish me luck!

hey hun welcome!

Just want to point out that because its only really a few weeks to xmas now and your wanting to lose 20lbs by then (well the week before) its a really high scale goal to be looking at, as normally on WW you lose between 1-2lbs every week, and 2lbs being the higher end, i just worry that although you will be losing, you will be feeling down if you dont reach your big goal etc, so just an idea but you may want to put the goal down a little to say 14lbs (one stone) and focus on hitting that target, then when you reach it, if it's before xmas you can then go on to trying to lose the next part of your overall big goal etc, i found setting smaller goals in 7lbs at first helped to keep me motivated longer etc good luck and i hope you have a lovely weekend xxx

Back