swollen feet & ankles not so swollen anymore

kittykat

Gold Member
has anyone suffered this when theyve broken the diet big time
i went down to surrey at the weekend and broke my diet big time since ive got back my feet and ankles are soooo swollen
anyone else suffered this ??????

Suspect this is water retention, if you had alcohol & perhaps salt in your meals this will have caused your tissues at your extremeties to hold the fluids, thus causing the odema in your legs ankles and sometimes wrists & fingers etc:eek:

come to think of it my rings are tight i hate this feeling how long will it take to go

Best thing as always is to drink more water to flush out. Avoid Tea/Coffee or Coke Zero for awhile as these are diretics which will not help reduce the swelling, it just makes your poor bladder work overtime hehe, mind you so does water!!!:eek: .

Probably find after a day or so should reduce, keep feet elevated when sitting this will help drain fluid away.

Best of luck:D

well ive been staying off coffee and coke zero glugging the water and didnt make anydifference and was really quite painfull so went to boots and purchased aquaban herbal did speak to pharmasist who assured me wouldnt affect cd took prescribed dose yest and my feet and ankles are looking sooo much better today hooray !!!!!

Back