• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SWOLLEN GUMS

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
S: 14st4lb C: 11st6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 28.3 Loss: 2st12lb(20%)
Well, this is a strange one, but could do with some advice.
For the past, say 2 weeks I have got swollen gums. Not painful, but I am concious they are raised up a bit, like an infection, but like I say no pain. Has anyone else experience this?
I am not concerned, but just thought I should mention it, incase it is something.

Thx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Lou

Silver Member
S: 15st1lb C: 14st8lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35 Loss: 0st7lb(3.32%)
Is this just not that metallic taste we all get when in ketosis? My gums feel metalically and shiney since being on this diet.

Doirin

Positivity is the key
S: 20st5lb C: 14st1lb G: 13st3lb Loss: 6st4lb(30.88%)
Hi Scotsmist, haven't noticed the swelling, but I do have that metallic taste which I hate. I did have swollen lips after eating the soup, some type of allergy, but only particular to the soup so one I stay off it and all is well. Hope all will be well soon.
Doirin

kellymarie3488

Silver Member
S: 15st11lb C: 15st11lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 36.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi im on day 11 and my gums do feel slightly swollen and like u said there is no pain.

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
S: 14st4lb C: 11st6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 28.3 Loss: 2st12lb(20%)
Thanks everyone....I dont seem to get the metallic taste any longer, just this swollen gum. I will maybe do an email to LT and see what they say. If not, I may make a visit to the dentist just in case! I was there the other week, so I know all is ok on that front, but you never know.

Apart from that, all is well.......