SWorld Crisps

Debz1809

I ♥ SW!
hi, does anyone know how to mk crisps in the sworld way??? I fancy a munch! It is the Rooster Potatoes that I have (the red skins) not sure if they will be any good for them?? xxx

You do know that they are not syn free unless used as part of a meal don't you?

Sorry I can't help you with the Rooster potatoes but I can't see any reason why they wouldn't work

I thought that too??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for letting me know, Im afraid I may have done damage if I thought they were good as a snack! Must admit I have been dying for some crisps so made a small portion to have with lunch today ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I love the lasagne sheets crisps (do a search and you should find a recipe).

These need to be synned too though, for the same reasons mentioned above..must admit though, I've never ever synned mine and haven't found any differences in my weight losses - I guess I'm just naughty :eek:

Basically..

* Par boil the lasagne sheets so that they begin to turn soft
* Once they are soft, take them out of the water and cut into triangular, dorito style crisps.
* Arrange onto a baking tray sprayed with fry light, and season with whatever you like. I usally do either salt and pepper, or garlic and chilli flakes.
* Spray the crisps with fry light and place in the oven. They usually take around 10 minutes, but be careful because once they start to go brown they easily burn.

Not exactly sure how you would syn these, as I never do :eek:
However, wouldn't reccommend not synning these as this could have a negative effect on you're weight loss.
xx

Back