SWs at home

Hiya I need to do sw at home because my back has gone again and I haven't long come out of hospital and I can't walk to my group. So my questions are how do you find out the syns of for things? And how do you keep your momentum going?

Thanks in advance for any replies. x

I'm doing SW from home at the moment, I generally for Syns look up on here/google but always make sure that it's recently posted as I've noticed things change a lot if they have 'improved' recipes etc.... Also I have the books from a friend which has a rough guide to Syns so if I can't find online I will look in there and sometimes add a Syn on to be careful

Reading diaries on here is good for ideas on what foods to eat etc too....lots of inspiration and motivation

Good luck x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi. I do SW from home and generally google, syns in xxx...it usually brings up the required result. Sometimes posts are quite old so you might want up to date info.

Another source is fb there are numerous slimming world groups and someone is usally happy to check syns....faster replies on there than on here, i have found, too xx

Sent from my GT-P7510 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back