Syanna's Xenical Journey

syanna

Omg I feel silly writing this, I am not really sure what to say.

Lets start from the begining.

I am Anna, 26 years old and from Leeds. I have been married for 5 years to Simon and we are desperate to start a family.

2 years ago we did 2 IVF cycles that were both unsuccesful, the hospital suggested that I tried to loose weight and get my BMI down before trying again.
I suffer with PCOS so loosing the weight is hard. Anywhoo, in the past 2 years I have managed to put more weight on.

I have been a member of WW, SW and RC all of which i do well at for the first few weeks then i seam to put it back on a 1lb a week.

On July 27 2009 I was prescribed Xenical. My doctor said she doesnt need to see me again for 3 months and in that time i need to loose 10% of my body weight.

My Starting weight was 17st 1lb.
My height is 5ft 8inch
My BMI 36.3.

I need to try and get my BMI down to at least 25 before I attempt the IVF again and Ideally I would like this to be sometime in 2010.

So, from today I am going to be writing down my thoughts and feelings and keep a track of my food intake.

I AM going to take all of my measurements tonight along with Front, side and rear photographs which I WILL post on here... eeek!

Well here's to the start of a new journey, focused and determined to get it right this time.

Yay! I will look forward to reading this! Keep up the great work and bring on the pics lol x

Good luck hun! :) x

:hug99::hug99::hug99: ooooh sending you hugs syanna! Ive never experienced ivf my self but know people who have it its such an exhausting thing to go through!

I wish you every success in your weight loss and look forwards to reading your diary!!

you can do this i just know it!!!

luv katie
xxx

I feel like death today! Went to an 18th birthday party last night in my next door neighbours garden. Started drinking at 4 and finally came home at 3.30am today. I am sooo tired.
Note to self . . Do not drink Junes home brew rose wine again!!! it is rocket fuel...

I didnt take any tablets yesterday either because I didnt really eat anything. It was all drink!!

Friends are coming round for dinner today and I am cooking so much home grown veg it will last all week. I am going to keep away from the roasties and yorkshire puds!!

I think as punishment for drinking the amounts i did yesterday I have to post my pics... Lets go find the camera...

woooop that sounded like a party i wanted go attend ehhehe

hey syanna! not heard from u in a while!

hows things
xxxxxxx

Right so, I am back and this time I am determined to stick to it.

I had a fab time in Australia and a fab x-mas and new year. Just booked our next holiday for September and i am not going at this weight!!

Started Xenical on Friday 26th March weighing in at 16st 7lbs.

The last 4 days have been great, I have had my rosemary connely cook book out and made some nice meals. I have also been making use of my Airwalker. My hubby hates it being in the living room but until the weather picks up and I can get my bike back out it is staying put!!

Not had any bad side effects, apart from headache at bed time but not if sure that is xenical related. Have noticed a dramatic inscrease in toilet usage tho which can only be a good thing! Going from 2-3 times a week to 2-3 times a day!!!

So, that me, 4 days in and looking forward to weigh day on Friday!

yeay! well done hunny! good luck for next week! Hope u get the results you want

love katie!

Bank holiday weekend and I seam to have eaten and drunk everything in sight. 3 days to loose something before Fridays weighin.!!!

Snap! IM so dreading wednesdays WI! Had a fab time tho lol did u? ;)

xxxxxxxxxxx

1lb on this week. Not suprised at all considering what I ate and drank over the bank holiday! Back on it now tho and goint to have to try for a big loss this week to make up for it.

Back