Sydney's Weekly Weigh in!

So I just got back from the doctors after my second week of being on a 500 cal a day diet (mostly WW meal in evening and bits and bob throughout the day) and being on Reductil..
I was really worried I wouldn't loose this week as I have been very very ill and stuck in bed the whole time but I've lost 7lbs!!
SO shocked!!!!
Proper chuffed!
My doctors really happy and called me Her little star haha
:D

well done that fab loss keep it up xx

Thank you :D
I feel slightly worried that I'm loosing too quickly and it might not stick..especially as i have M.E and never get to exorcise (reason for gain in first place), so i obviously really didn't expect to loose this much for a LOOONNGG time.
Does anyone have any thoughts?
Maybe this is just a fluke and i'll start loosing 1/2 pounds a week soon.
I don't know :confused:
what I do know is that I am gonna be on this diet for a veryveryvery long time as it's so easy for me to put on being in bed most of the time, so fingers crossed.. :eek:

Well done to you. That is amazing! Goodluck to you (but sounds like you don't need it ;))

My doc went away for a week, so i didn't get weighed for 2 weeks.
But i got weighed yesterday and i've lost 7 pounds! :)
Very happy that i lost because i have been VERY VERY BAD these past too weeks..
:break_diet:

Too many friends birthdays which means lots of restaurants.. :eek:
My boyfriend went to a mexican for his bday at the start of the first week. total nightmare!
but bloody delicious!
Iv'e also drunk LOTS of alcohol..LOTS.
Most night actually..including beer as fella brought a load of boxes of Corona and lime for his bday! :mad:
and i found lots of lovely WW cheese and bread and chocolate and chrisps!! so although i stuck to my daily 500 (...most days and excluding alcohol..whoops) i have been eating things that are higher in fat, ie cheese on toast not veg and chicken kind of thing. :sigh:

But i'm very happy i still lost (total miracle)
but quite angry with myself for not doing as well as i would have liked to.

Buuuuuuutttt i'm gonna try not to beat myself up for it as i have been ill and on antibiotics for the last two weeks and sometimes a girl just needs chocolate dammit!

I doubt next week will be a different story as i'ts my birthday!
so alcohol and birthday cake abound.
Oh well!
7 pounds in too weeks of being bad, can't really complain :rolleyes:

Back