Syn Drawer/Shelf

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by ChelleFeegan, 8 March 2014.

1. ChelleFeegan

ChelleFeegan Well-Known Member

I am thinking of creating a syn drawer, just wondering what I'd put in it...

Any ideas?

sainsburys popcorn bags 2.5 syns

2. kikaroo

kikaroo Well-Known Member

Walkers pop chips
    Muller light desserts (if keeping it in fridge lol)
    Curly wurlys
    Kit kats
    Jaffa cakes
    Half sin jelly pots
  3. SWKate

SWKate Active Member

I have a Chocolate Syn Box at the top of the fridge so it's out of direct sight :) It currently contains....

Curly Wurly 6 Syns
    Cadbury Fudge 5.5 Syns
    Cadbury Twirl 11.5 Syns

And my current go-to treats as they're a bargain Syn wise...

Aero Mint Bubbles 1.5 Syns for Two
    Cadbury Mini Eggs 1.5 Syns for Two

I also have two bags of Flying Saucers in my HiFi Bar Drawer as from looking at a poster in our group the other week they are super low Syn, 1 Syn for Four so if I wanted I could eat 60 of them in a day and be at my 15 Syn Limit. The chocolate usually wins out though :D
  4. willskd

willskd Active Member

A syn drawer is such a good idea!! Think I will have to give it long as my will power is good enough!!!

Liking the aero bubbles!!!!!
  5. red squirrel

red squirrel Well-Known Member

I've made a syn box with approx 70 syns in total in it , so I can pick from that and he aware of what's left

I put 4 175ml wine in it
    Various aldi corn snacks ( the crispy fries are only 3.5 syns )
    And 3 of the the malteaster mini bunnies (3 syns )

6. snowbryneich

snowbryneich Well-Known Member

Mine would be low syn crisps and mini green and black bars (4 or 4.5 depending on variety)
  7. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Well-Known Member

Anything you like! I have a whole cupboard dedicated to my Syns, ranging from a Reeses Peanut Butter Snowman (a whopping 36 Syns for the whole thing) to Choc Shot (just half a Syn per tsp).

It really depends what your willpower and self control is like. Can you keep "normal" things in there and eat them in moderation? Or do you need to restrict yourself to lower Synned treats, i.e. the Freddos, Curly Wurlys, etc.

Essentially you can put whatever you want into your treat tin / stash.
  8. red squirrel

red squirrel Well-Known Member

Mmmm green and black bars , never thought of those as a treat , I love that stuff x
  9. natalieelise1

natalieelise1 Well-Known Member

what a good idea! i need something to keep me on track definitely making one in the morning :)