Syn free chips

NN89

Sexy Member
Im having a big tea tonight as im a fattie! hehe

I had a quorn spag bol for lunch, pasta, quorn mince, veg, passata etc you all know the deal

and am now eating a jacket potato with cottage cheese, and am making some syn free chips with mushy peas, a lot i know..but im starveddd

anyway ive not had them in a while as i feel really guilty whilst eating them, how bad are they, really?!

Isnt it unbelievable.? Its hard to believe that you can (I'm on Extra Easy) chilli or bolognaise and wedges, and its all free....and no points, no weighing etc. Have to be honest and say I still check my book regularly, just to be sure I havent made a mistake... lol

Isnt it unbelievable.? Its hard to believe that you can (I'm on Extra Easy) chilli or bolognaise and wedges, and its all free....and no points, no weighing etc. Have to be honest and say I still check my book regularly, just to be sure I havent made a mistake... lol

ive been doing this diet for like...wow 6 weeks now, and its still not slipped in!!!

The thing is society is general has given you misinformation for years and years, I know it's hard but; forget everything you've ever learnt about loosing weight.

I see you've lost weight which is fantastic and why we're all here! Like I say try and forget what you've learnt before and trust Margret's plan - it's been going for 40 years so she must be doing something right!

Good luck and all the best

Natt xxx

I do mine in the actifry with 1tbsp oil (that's between four of us, so 1 1/2 syns) and they are beautiful. I also did roasties in it yesterday. Top banana!

syn free chips? tell me more please i want chips lol

charlotte x

You cut up the spuds into chips, par oil, drain and dry with a bit of kitchen roll. Place on a baking sheet and spray with frylight and bake in the oven till golden. Then enjoy!!:D

You cut up the spuds into chips, par oil, drain and dry with a bit of kitchen roll. Place on a baking sheet and spray with frylight and bake in the oven till golden. Then enjoy!!:D

Sorry, meant par BOIL ! Not awake yet!:)

I love my SW chips. I think the secret is to make sure you dry them properly after par boiling, with some kitchen paper towel. I tip them out on to the paper towel and leave them for a few minutes before spraying a baking sheet, put them on the baking sheet and spray again with fry light.

Don't forget to shake the chips a little whilst they're in the pan after draining the water out.

sorry for being stupid but ive never made home made chips before how long do i boil them for and how long in the oven ? many thanks, charlotte x

Back