Syn free cupcake...

lanugowife

It's Syn free because I went to eat it & dropped it in to my massive mug of tea so had to throw both out! Was so cross but was prob a good thing as it was a weak moment & would've taken me over my syns. Someone up there obviously wants me to stay on plan!! Just thought I'd share xx

LOL. :wave_cry:

Oooh, I was so excited when I read the 'subject' of your post! That cupcake was obviously just not meant to be yours!!

rachaeld82 said:
Oooh, I was so excited when I read the 'subject' of your post! That cupcake was obviously just not meant to be yours!!

Yeah me too was ready to get outta bed and start baking right now! LOL :))

hahaha

damn- dontcha hate it when that happens ;)

Was it like slow motion and you just couldn't quite get there in time? I'd be devastated! x

I literally was in shock horror. Stupidly thought I could scoop it out quick enough... red fingers & mushy sponge, not good! Still, just lost 2lb at weigh in & I think it was all down to the cupcake so can't complain... It looked amazing though... It was sticky toffee... Mmmmmm x

DOH >< I think I would have given it a funeral :p

I literally was in shock horror. Stupidly thought I could scoop it out quick enough... red fingers & mushy sponge, not good! Still, just lost 2lb at weigh in & I think it was all down to the cupcake so can't complain... It looked amazing though... It was sticky toffee... Mmmmmm x

I should think it was very sticky toffee! :D

lanugowife said:

2lb loss! Well done definitely syn free!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww it sacrificed itself for the sake of Slimming World!

Back