Syn Free, Home made Microwave meals, yep, you heard me right!

Just got some in Asda. £1 for pack of 8 of them.
I shall experiment at the weekend!

Wow!

I'm going to look out for these. At work, we only have a microwave too and it would be nice to add some variety. People will have no idea I am on a diet!

I managed to buy some in our local 99p store, however they dont have any timings on the back, can anyone give me a rough guide for the various things please?

Sounds great thanks for the tip ! xxx

I have just bough a pack of the zip and steam ones in Sainsbury's. :D

Coolio, nice steamed salmon and veggies for me!! :D

I had a lovely dinner today done in these bags. Salmon Steak with new potatoes and green beans ...... all done in 6 mins. I done a sauce of FF Fromage Frais and 1tbs of garlic mayonnaise mixed together. :eat:

What a great idea... I am going to Home Bargains tomorrow for sun lotion so will keep my eye out for these!

I got some of these, they are great, Have cooked cauli, carrots , swede in them and they all turned out really good - not wishy washy , sloppy and all watery like my veg normally does !!!LOL. Will be getting more , and they save on washing up aswell. I had some veg left over and tipped it into one bag and put it in the fridge and used it the next night. It was allright. Great buy

Thank you so much for sharing this. I bought some for my mum who finds it hard making lunches while she's at work. She adores them and loves the fact they can be reused too.

I think she feels quite smug sitting there eating salmon or chicken or whatever while everyone else is eating sandwiches.:D

What an ace tip! I'm back on the wards with placement soon and it's always hard to take decent food to eat when you just have a kettle and microwave :D

Firstly, apologies for resurrecting such an old thread, but I just cannot find these bags anywhere anymore! I last bought 2 packs from Asda, but they don't do them in my local store anymore, & searches of nearer, huge, Tesco & Morrisons have been fruitless. Help! Can anyone point me in the right direction?

PS, there are no Home Bargain stores near me either! :mad:

They're currently for sale on Amazon - 25 standard for a £1 or 15 large for a £1 - bargain!

Back