1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Red Day Syn free meals??

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by kt_baybeh, 11 April 2010 Social URL.

1. kt_baybeh

kt_baybeh Gym Addict!!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World

I'm looking for abit of inspiration as im currently living on quorn/ green days!!!

Does anyone have any fun and relatively easy syn free red day meal recipes??

Thanks Kate:flirt2:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debjk

debjk Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Hunters chicken mmmmmmmmm with a jacket spud either as it is or done into wedges (HeB) and salad the bbq sauce recipe is here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/101921-syn-free-bbq-sauce.html I just get a large chicken breast cover in lean bacon pour over the bbq sauce and top with cheese fro HeA cover with foil cook for 30-40 mins (depending on how big the breast is)removing the foil for the last 10 mins
  4. Gem*

Gem* Member

Asda do a chickpea dhal in a tin. I know it doesnt sound very nice but im a really fussy eater and this is lovely. On a green day with rice this is 0 syns :)

Its found by the usual tinned currys and things!

Hope this helps.

5. Ayamummy1

Ayamummy1 Member

This is my own recipe and I love it!!!!!!!!!

Boli brown pasta, and drain. Place pasta in a bowl and add fat free plain yoghurt, crished garlic, 2 tea spoons tahini HEXB add salt & chilli powder to taste (Iuse alot of chillis love it), mix together nd enjoy, all free xpcept tahini paste... I virtually live off this on gree days lol, Good Luck:O)

Since you are a pro on quorn, do u know if the Linda Macartney Quorn sausages free, or do they have a syn value?
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.