syn free meat sausages

You can not buy the eat smart diet sausages from Morrisons anymore, since just after Christmas. I have one pack stashed in the freezer waiting for a special occasion!!!
About time SW updated their web site then Thank you for letting us knowx

Sorry if i am coming across silly here but i have some sausages right now which i have worked out on the syns calculator online and they come back as 0 i also a few posts above copied what the slimming world showed me saying 0???

the morrisons ones are now 1/2 a syn each....
I have to say though, started shopping at asda and there low syn ones are 1 syn each but they are 100 times tastier than the original morrisons ones that were syn free.. when I can spare the syns theyre deff worth it!

Which ones did you try? I bought some from Asda in a green packet (can't remember what they were called now), but I really didn't like them.

I went to salisbury market yesterday with my dil and we found a stall that did all sorts of slimming world sausages- had slimming world labels on them as well and they were either syn free or 1/2 syn each tasted them and they were very nice 2 pkts for £5. so not cheap but there were eight in each pack vicki

I have heard of them (Clay-something farm) from my SWC. She sent me the syn info, but apart from one (beef), they were all chicken... I ask as I am trying to find some decent pork ones...

Sorry if i am coming across silly here but i have some sausages right now which i have worked out on the syns calculator online and they come back as 0 i also a few posts above copied what the slimming world showed me saying 0???

Are they called Eat Smart Diet though. The word diet is not on the sausages sold in Morrisons anymore i.e.
Morrisons Eat Smart, Thick Pork Sausages, 60% Less Fat, 8 pack, chilled 57g each[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] are:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
½ Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original ½ Syn
green.gif
Green 3½ Syns
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]

Advertised in this months SW mag was new Skinny Lizzie sausages that you should be able to get in Morrisons. Not tried them but they are 1/2 to 1 syn depending on the flavours.

http://www.questfoods.co.uk/skinny.pdf

Its a pdf file but it shows you the packaging x

dont know what it is, but i seem to have totally went off sausages :(, the only way i'll eat them now is if i make scotch eggs with them, oh and just remembered i liked them making that chicken, sausage meat, bacon pie thing, will need to make that again. xx

i am actually in preston now not manchester sorry! its a butchers in preston market for any locals, should try his stuff, they are amazing!

I can't remember what the sausages are called exactly but they're just the asda own brand low fat sausages. My OH thought they were nice as well.. but that could be just that I'd been buying health sausages so both of us have forgotten what proper sausagey goodness tastes like!!!
With regards to the morrisons sausages.. I read on minimins that they'd changed the packaging and the 'new' sausages wern't syn free anymore... they were now 1/2 syn each. I bought some of the new packaging and put them through the calculator online because I wasn't convinced and they did come up as 1/s syn each, so not sure why yours are coming up free unless they've changed the recipe again!! lol

Back