syn free muffins

loislaine

i hav just made the syn free ! muffins and they r lvli even nicer with a mullerlite or mayb low fat custard, taste much nicer than they look !! but..... can sumone confirm they r free before i eat anymore please ,,,, thankyou x

This always sparks massive debate... technically no they are not free. As you have used something as a flour substitute and the slimming world book says that when this is the case then they are to be synned. However, many say that if you eat them and they don't effect your weight then carry on!!

They sound good! Could you post a pic?

Thanks

pics

hi there, yes they r nice.i hav read all the threads and i think i will syn them as i put on weight ded easy so it mite b better 4 me, pics !!! if i knew how to do it i would with pleasure ! but havnt a clue.couldnt work out how to get my tickker on here so gav up ! as u can probably gather now i not very good with computors !! thanks for ur help xx

flour

hi , its the first time ive baked any cakie ! things, so im not sure, there a few recipes on here people hav put on and one was 14 syns for the whole cake which was using flour so thats not bad, going to chek them out a bit more xx

Back