1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

syn free or low syn hot puddings?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Halo, 1 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Halo

Halo Full Member

Now its turned cold out, ive gone off ice cream or yoghurts.

Does any one know of any hot syn free puddings or low syns hot puddings?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

pudding rice with yoghurt mixed in! :D

4. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Yep, make rice pudding with water or your HEX A of milk, add sweetener and nutmeg or cinnamon and voila!
    Stir a yoghurt through it if desired.

5. clare82

clare82 Full Member

I know this isn't strictly a pudding but I've been saving my HEA milk (I have 350ml of Alpro Soya Light) and making an Options hot chocolate with that, makes a big mugful and tastes loads creamier than made with the hot water. mmmm, just had one now :) 2 syns! You can even whip up the milk to make it frothy and pretend you're in Starbucks.

6. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

A 227g apple baked with 1 level tbsp mincemeat in the middle is a HEX B and tastes lovely and Christmassey- have with a lovely dollop of sweetened greek yougurt and a dusting of cinnamon on top.

defo gets me over my mince pie cravings

7. cocktailprincess

I use a baking apple because it stands up to the cooking better- but is a bit 'tart' so you may want to add sweetner. Just hollow out a ditch in the middle of the apple and fill!- these really fill a mince pie hole!

8. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

OMG, mincemeat...HEXB?? Really? Wow!! Sounds very good indeed. Though i'd want some low fat custard with that lol xx

9. cocktailprincess

Only 3.5 syns for quarter tin of low fat custard, mate. Have it!

10. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

I don't want to put a dampner on things, but shouldn't baked apple be syned :eek:

BTW it does sound yummy!

11. gobolino

gobolino Gold Member

Would you weigh out an apple and take 227g of apple as the HB and syn the rest ???? Would you actually do that or just take the remaining bit of apple as free ?

I do like the idea of baked apple with low fat custard :) Yum yum. I've got some apple cookers that go in the microwave which makes the pud really quick to make too !

12. cocktailprincess

No- as stated, a 227g baked apple with 1 tablespoon of mincemeat is a HEX B

Gololino- I class the 227g as 'original' weight before I have done anything to it

x

13. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Egg custard using part of HEA milk is my favourote pud at the moment.