syn free or low syn ready meals???

wouldn't the pineapple be syns once cooked? :)

It's worth doing some batch cooking and freezing single portions so that all you need to do it get one out before you go to work and then just reheat when you get home. It's great doing loads of individual meals from a big batch of mince. You could do shepherds pie, chilli, bolognaise, chilli, meatballs in tomato sauce.

Or perhaps make a huge saucepan of soup and freeze in individual portions.

HTH.

Denise

This is what I am doing, I'm going to give up some precious time to do some batch cooking to start me off, (Ragu. as a base for cottage pie/bolognese/chilli etc &soup for lunches) Then start cooking a bit extra when I do cook to freeze.
Some of my shifts are 33 hours long. (with a 9 hour sleep in)

wouldn't the pineapple be syns once cooked? :)

Well spotted ColJack!!! I often fail to get my head around how some of these ready meals are 'free' but I suppose we shouldn't question it! They must know what they're talking about up at SW HQ, unless they're all high on wacky backy all day lol!!X

hello! couldnt find this anywhere else so hope im not being too much of a pain in the bum lol

Could someone see how many syns Tesco Healthy living Spaghetti and Meatballs are for me? someone at work had it today and it looked lush!

muchos thanks!

i like rice,sweetcorn,garden peas and scrambled egg. Mix it all together in a bowl and wwwaaalllaaa, you could add chicken, mushroom and soy sauce,change whateva you put in it for either plan.x

Could someone see how many syns Tesco Healthy living Spaghetti and Meatballs are for me? someone at work had it today and it looked lush!
muchos thanks!

I can't find a Healthy Living one, but the Light Choices 400g pack chilled (the one that's on special offer this week I think) is 8.5 syns on green and EE or 10.5 on original.

The sausage & tomato pasta (the other one on offer) is only 3.5 syns on green & EE - I have one for lunch today!

I found that the new pot noodle GTI meals (Chilli Con Carne/Tikka) are lower in syns than i thought - on a Green, Red or EE day they are the following (high on Red of course!!)

GTI Pot Noodle, Bolognese, ambient, 300g pot 4½ 13 4½
GTI Pot Noodle, Chilli con Carne, ambient, 300g pot 4 13½ 4
GTI Pot Noodle, Sweet & Sour, ambient, 300g pot 2 14 2
GTI Pot Noodle, Tikka Masala, ambient, 300g pot 4 12½ 4

I wish slimming world would bring out thier own range of food for people who sont have time or are out in town and wanting a snack, like WW do.

I wish slimming world would bring out thier own range of food for people who sont have time or are out in town and wanting a snack, like WW do.
WW don't do their own food. WW was started by Heinz to sell the food.

SW used to have some things like tuna and I heard some time ago that they were looking at doing ready meals and did a trial on them but nothing came of it. I guess with all the competition around it's just not viable

It's difficult when I'm out in town with friends and they munching on crisps and chocolate. There's nothing really I can buy to much on like that to just go round town with

Xx

It's difficult when I'm out in town with friends and they munching on crisps and chocolate. There's nothing really I can buy to much on like that to just go round town with

Xx
Kellogs Fibre Plus bars are really yummy. They are one HE B and you can buy them singly or in packs. Just pop one in your bag before you go out and when they buy chocolate get your bar out!

I found that the new pot noodle GTI meals (Chilli Con Carne/Tikka) are lower in syns than i thought - on a Green, Red or EE day they are the following (high on Red of course!!)

GTI Pot Noodle, Bolognese, ambient, 300g pot 4½ 13 4½
GTI Pot Noodle, Chilli con Carne, ambient, 300g pot 4 13½ 4
GTI Pot Noodle, Sweet & Sour, ambient, 300g pot 2 14 2
GTI Pot Noodle, Tikka Masala, ambient, 300g pot 4 12½ 4
I have just bought some of these, I hope they are as nice as they look!

I had it last night, it was nice! The sauce was quite thick and it was definately a good snack. Worth the 2 Syns

Sainsburys Be Good To Yourself Meals are yummy and fairly low...

Im currently tucking into Veg Lasagne at 4 syns xx

Back