syn free or low syn ready meals???

ASDA IN THE CHILLED SECTION, USUALLY IN THE WEE SILVER FOIL TRAYS FOR COOKING QUICK AND EASY TO COOK.

FREE ONES FIRST:
ASDA GO COOK RANGE:
Salmon Fillets in Tomato & Mascarpone Cheese Sauce, twin pack, chilled 180g each
Gammon Steaks with Pineapple, twin pack, chilled 100g
Liver & Bacon, 600g pack, chilled 300g serving
Chicken Breasts in Red Wine, twin pack, chilled 180g each
Chicken Breasts in Tomato & Basil Sauce, twin pack, chilled 330g pack
AS I SAY ALL FREE AND THESE ARE THE OTHER LOW SYN ONES XOXO

Chicken Breasts & Mediterranean Style Vegetables, 400g pack, chilled 200g serving original 1 Syn

Chicken Breasts with Garlic Mushrooms, twin pack, chilled 165g each Original 1½ Syns

Duck Breasts with Cherry Sauce, 470g pack, chilled 235g serving Original 2½ Syns

Haddock with a Cheese & Chive Sauce, twin pack, chilled 180g serving Original 3½ Syns

Lamb Rump Joint with Yogurt & Mint Dressing, 500g pack, chilled 100g Original 2 Syns

Mango Chicken with a Sweet Sticky Beer Sauce, twin pack, chilled 180g each Original 2 Syns

Moules Mariniere in a Creamy Garlic Sauce, 650g pack, chilled 325g serving Original 3½ Syns

Peppered Rump Steaks with Garlic Butter, twin pack, chilled 170g each Original ½ Syn

Pesto Chicken with a Tomato Sauce, twin pack, chilled 155g each Original 1½ Syn

Piri Piri Chicken with Red Peppers, twin pack, chilled 185g each Original 1 Syn

Just in case u dont all already no but my consultant had her quarterly meeting with head office and SW are bringing out a ready meal range very soon :D Yayyyy

ASDA IN THE CHILLED SECTION, USUALLY IN THE WEE SILVER FOIL TRAYS FOR COOKING QUICK AND EASY TO COOK.

FREE ONES FIRST:
ASDA GO COOK RANGE:
Salmon Fillets in Tomato & Mascarpone Cheese Sauce, twin pack, chilled 180g each
Gammon Steaks with Pineapple, twin pack, chilled 100g
Liver & Bacon, 600g pack, chilled 300g serving
Chicken Breasts in Red Wine, twin pack, chilled 180g each
Chicken Breasts in Tomato & Basil Sauce, twin pack, chilled 330g pack
AS I SAY ALL FREE AND THESE ARE THE OTHER LOW SYN ONES XOXO

Chicken Breasts & Mediterranean Style Vegetables, 400g pack, chilled 200g serving original 1 Syn

Chicken Breasts with Garlic Mushrooms, twin pack, chilled 165g each Original 1½ Syns

Duck Breasts with Cherry Sauce, 470g pack, chilled 235g serving Original 2½ Syns

Haddock with a Cheese & Chive Sauce, twin pack, chilled 180g serving Original 3½ Syns

Lamb Rump Joint with Yogurt & Mint Dressing, 500g pack, chilled 100g Original 2 Syns

Mango Chicken with a Sweet Sticky Beer Sauce, twin pack, chilled 180g each Original 2 Syns

Moules Mariniere in a Creamy Garlic Sauce, 650g pack, chilled 325g serving Original 3½ Syns

Peppered Rump Steaks with Garlic Butter, twin pack, chilled 170g each Original ½ Syn

Pesto Chicken with a Tomato Sauce, twin pack, chilled 155g each Original 1½ Syn

Piri Piri Chicken with Red Peppers, twin pack, chilled 185g each Original 1 Syn

Are you sure about the following being free:

I thought Mascarpone cheese sauce would be a syn

thanks guys. just sick of batchelors pasta sauce now. got it coming out of my earholes. i only get half hour slot breaks as its broken up through the day so i have to be able to do it real quick. does anyone know of any guides for syns values in shops? x

When you go to group you can buy a 'free branded foods' slimline book that'll fit in your handbag, it's only £1.95, and has every supermarket and a lot of other brand names in there...best thing is all the food in this book is completely syn free!!!!! It's like my bible :) also, I just bought tonight the low syn snack book-same price, similar thing except it tells you things you can buy from diff shops/brands that are 5 syns or lower.
Hope that helps!

Hi

I am new so sorry if this is the wrong place. I am looking for the syn value of the Tesco healthy choices thai red chicken curry? I am hoping it would be good for a quick healthy lunch.

I'm trying to find out the syn value of Tesco Lighter Choices Cheese and Brocolli Pasta. Anyone any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Aldi Lamb shanks in sweet and sour sauce-syn free
and Aldi Beef Briskets in onion gravy also syn free, plus I just bought from there some Thai fishcakes with sweet chilli dip-yes you guessed it, syn free! Not tried any yet so not sure how they taste....worth a go tho :)

Were the thai fishcakes in the freezer or fresh I am going to aldi tomorrow they sound like a nice change?

Toola-Roola said:
Creamy Mushroom pasta isn't free

Tesco Light Choices, Creamy Mushroom Pasta, chilled 350g pack

3 Syns on Extra Easy Original 21 Syns Green 3 Syns

Oh answered my query! I thought was to good to be true 3 syns isn't bad though

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Tesco Light Choices, Chicken in White Sauce, canned 400g can[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]1 Syns on Extra Easy Original 1 Syns Green 15 Syns [/FONT]

Does anyone know if this is edible? I was thinking it could be nice with rice and peas ...

I LOVED this but they have stopped doing it now!! Grrrrrrr they have also stopped doing the light choices sausages :-(

syn value needed, lidl(Glenfell marinated turkey fillets.

Hi All

I'm following SW from home but don't have access to the syn calculator because I can't afford to join :(

I've been searching in vain for the syn value of the turkey fillets above.

Would anyone be so kind to tell me their syn value pretty please, I would be very grateful....

The nutritional info is as follows...
per 100g

energy: 105 cal
prorein: 20g
carbs: 0.7g
fat: 2.5g

Thanks so much in advance.

Aldi Thai salmon fishcakes are 1 syn each according to SW website... they are gorgeous, I have mine with stirfry & noodles

Asda Chicken Sizzler (chilled) is 4 1/2 syns and delicious! I have mine with rice or cous cous or some micro chips in a hurry!
Few other microwave ideas...
Birdseye Chicken jalfrezi, 4 syns
Marks and Spencer count on us Chicken jambalya (chilled) 5 syns
Iceland Chicken casserole 1 syn
Morrisons low fat chilli and wedges 7 syns
Asda smart price chilli con carne (canned) 1 syn
Morrisons chicken in black bean sauce with egg rice 5 1/2 syns

Obviously the best thing to do is prepare big batches of food and freeze them into individual portions but in real life sometimes we all just need a ready meal for quickness!

Marks and Spencer count on us Indian platter for one it has 6 syns in it and is Yummy! X

Back