syn free or low syn ready meals???

Tesco Liver and Bacon casserole (not the one with potato)
is blimming lovely and 3 syns for the lot 400g (Huuuuge portion).

Do not however buy the Sainsburys one as it tastes cack!!

Hi All

I'm following SW from home but don't have access to the syn calculator because I can't afford to join :(

I've been searching in vain for the syn value of the turkey fillets above.

Would anyone be so kind to tell me their syn value pretty please, I would be very grateful....

The nutritional info is as follows...
per 100g

energy: 105 cal
prorein: 20g
carbs: 0.7g
fat: 2.5g

Thanks so much in advance.

They used to be free but that was last year and everything is subject to change...i hope they still are as i love them....

Don't know if this is in this thread already but

Count on Us Chargrilled Lemon Chicken, twin pack, chilled, 175g each free on EE and original.

Count on Us Chicken Breasts in a Tangy Tomato & Basil Sauce, twin pack, chilled, 200g each - 1 on EE and red

Count on Us Chicken Forestieres, twin pack, chilled, 200g each - free on EE and red.. i dontknow what it is though haha

Light Choices Chicken Breasts with Tomato & Basil Sauce, twin pack, chilled, 200g each - 1/2 syn on EE and red..

Light Choices Tomato & Cheese Pasta Bake, chilled, 350g pack - 1/2 on EE and green

Light Choices Sausage & Tomato Pasta, chilled, 350g pack - 3.5 on EE and green

Kitteh said:
Don't know if this is in this thread already but

Count on Us Chargrilled Lemon Chicken, twin pack, chilled, 175g each free on EE and original.

Count on Us Chicken Breasts in a Tangy Tomato & Basil Sauce, twin pack, chilled, 200g each - 1 on EE and red

Count on Us Chicken Forestieres, twin pack, chilled, 200g each - free on EE and red.. i dontknow what it is though haha

Light Choices Chicken Breasts with Tomato & Basil Sauce, twin pack, chilled, 200g each - 1/2 syn on EE and red..

Light Choices Tomato & Cheese Pasta Bake, chilled, 350g pack - 1/2 on EE and green

Light Choices Sausage & Tomato Pasta, chilled, 350g pack - 3.5 on EE and green

Am I right in thinking the top 3 are m&s and the bottom 3 are tesco? x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yep. count on us = marks and spencers.. light choices = tesco.. haha sorry just assumed everyone would automatically know..

I have found over the last couple of days the following:

1. Uncle Bens Rice Time Sweet and Sour - free on EE

2. Uncle Bens Rice Time Mexican Bean - 1.5 syns on EE

3. Dolmio Pasta Vita Fusilli bolognese - 3.5 syns on EE

4. Dolmio Pasta Vita Roasted Garlic & Tomato - 3.5 syns on EE

Also they are all on offer in Tesco for £1 at the moment :D

Oh no! Can definitely recommend the ones I put above especially the sweet & sour nom nom nom :)

Extra Easy Original Green

Rice Time Cantonese, ambient, 300g pot 1 19 1

Haven't tried that one yet, but the Mexican bean and sweet and sour are very yummy! :D

The tinned M&S beef casserole is syn free. I haven't tried it or seen what it looks like but plan to buy a few tins to keep in my bag for 'on call'. Batchelors super noodles fat free are free. Handy for emergencies. Can add chicken and/or chopped veg to them as well.

This post is fab! Just got a nice few meals from here :)

Anyone know what the Tesco Light Choices Steam Meal Tandoori Chicken with Bombay Potatoes is by any chance? Am hoping quite low as am addicted to it! Can't find it in my book.

Says 9 ww propoints if that's any help.

Per box -
Energy - 330 kcal
Protein - 28.0g
Carbs - 38.6g
of which sugars - 8.5g
Fat - 6.7g
of which saturates - 3.1g
Fibre - 10.8g

Thank you in advance everyone - pretty please let me know as just fancy one for my dinner tonight with a pile of steamed veg...

whoopidoo said:
Anyone know what the Tesco Light Choices Steam Meal Tandoori Chicken with Bombay Potatoes is by any chance? Am hoping quite low as am addicted to it! Can't find it in my book.

Says 9 ww propoints if that's any help.

Per box -
Energy - 330 kcal
Protein - 28.0g
Carbs - 38.6g
of which sugars - 8.5g
Fat - 6.7g
of which saturates - 3.1g
Fibre - 10.8g

Thank you in advance everyone - pretty please let me know as just fancy one for my dinner tonight with a pile of steamed veg...

Are you a group member? If so, you should be able to find it on syns online!
Also the fact it says 9 ww points will bear no relevance whatsoever ;)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

I didn't think it would but it was on the box so I stuck it on there :)

No am not a group member, used to be but what with house move and other stuff, I can't afford it now. So am doing SW with my little green book and the big thick shopping guide book just at home, no syns online for me.

Back