syn free or low syn ready meals???

I'm trying to find syn value for the new bachelor's meal shots.... if they are as low as rice or mugshot I wilk be happy Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think they range from 2.5 syns to 5 syns from memory

Just spotted big packs of Tesco Curry Noodles in the chilled section (with the coleslaw and sandwich fillers) - anyone know the syns on these? I'm hoping they are low as they would be a great addition to a lunch time low syn salad!

Just spotted big packs of Tesco Curry Noodles in the chilled section (with the coleslaw and sandwich fillers) - anyone know the syns on these? I'm hoping they are low as they would be a great addition to a lunch time low syn salad!

Would this be right:

Tesco, Deli Salad, Curried Noodles, chilled 400g pack. (200g serving). 3½ EE&GREEN 12½ RED

could someone work out the syns for this for me please?

kerry lowlow sweet and sour chicken with rice 320g
274 cal
1.6g fat
0.6 sats
50.2g carbs
11.5g sugar

spank you in advance xx

Hi,

I'm new to posting here, but have been using the site for ages - so thanks!
Could anyone please tell me the syns (EE) of this:

[h=1]Marks & Spencer (M&s) Count on Us - Roasted Butternut Squash & Mushroom Pappardelle (Pack Data Jan 2014)[/h]

• Servings: 1 pack 372g
Calories342Sodium600 mg
Total Fat9 gPotassium0 mg
Saturated5 gTotal Carbs49 g
Polyunsaturated0 gDietary Fiber7 g
Monounsaturated0 gSugars9 g
Trans0 gProtein13 g
Cholesterol0 mg
Vitamin A0%Calcium0%
Vitamin C0%Iron0%

I had it for lunch today and was delicious! Doesn't seem as though it would be the full 17 if going by 20 cal = 1 syn though! (hopeful!)

Thanks in advance.
L :)

Hi ALL

I've just joined the site and am trying SW at home, below i read that Sainsburys Stewed Steak in Gravy, canned, 400g can is free on EE..can i double check this with you guys as if so i think I'll live on that, Sainsburys instant mash and asparagus.....

Hi ALL I've just joined the site and am trying SW at home, below i read that Sainsburys Stewed Steak in Gravy, canned, 400g can is free on EE..can i double check this with you guys as if so i think I'll live on that, Sainsburys instant mash and asparagus.....

Yes it's free on EE and Red :)

Had this a couple of times now and still have to keep checking that it's free as it's so deeeeeeeelicious, it's Tesco Pork Shoulder in BBQ Sauce, frozen 500g pack, per 100g it's Free on Original and EE it's tender and tasty and cooks well in the microwave or oven. :D

Hi,

I'm new to posting here, but have been using the site for ages - so thanks!
Could anyone please tell me the syns (EE) of this:

Marks & Spencer (M&s) Count on Us - Roasted Butternut Squash & Mushroom Pappardelle (Pack Data Jan 2014)

• Servings: 1 pack 372g
Calories342Sodium600 mg
Total Fat9 gPotassium0 mg
Saturated5 gTotal Carbs49 g
Polyunsaturated0 gDietary Fiber7 g
Monounsaturated0 gSugars9 g
Trans0 gProtein13 g
Cholesterol0 mg
Vitamin A0%Calcium0%
Vitamin C0%Iron0%

I had it for lunch today and was delicious! Doesn't seem as though it would be the full 17 if going by 20 cal = 1 syn though! (hopeful!)

Thanks in advance.
L :)

I know this is ages ago, but I have just had a check as it sounds really nice and it's only 4.5 on EE and green, or 9 on original

Does anyone know if the syn free passata ketchup will stay fresh for a few days ???

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya guys, I've purchased the tins of Cajun Chicken in ASDA - absolutely lovely and perfect for lunches especially when you work in an office like me - these are syn free! There is also mexican chicken in ASDA's tinned area which is 1.5syns and equally as lovely!

oo the chicken sounds good. I shall definitley pick up a couple next time im in Asda

Hiya guys, I've purchased the tins of Cajun Chicken in ASDA - absolutely lovely and perfect for lunches especially when you work in an office like me - these are syn free! There is also mexican chicken in ASDA's tinned area which is 1.5syns and equally as lovely!

I tried to find the Cajun Chicken in our local Asda the other day as I'd seen it was free online but no joy. Following your review I'll talk to their customer service next week and see if they'll get it in :D

Are there any syn free hummous in the supermarkets or is the slimming world one the only syn free one x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

can anyone please tell me how many syns are in a bag of velvet crunch. and snack a jack caramel or chocolate tice cakes x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

thank you margaret xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back