syn free pancakes

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by mrsbradbull, 13 October 2011 Social URL.

1. mrsbradbull

mrsbradbull Member

Start Weight:
    121kg
    Goal Weight:
    90kg
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hiya

last night i made a pancake using eggs, water and smash - it tasted lovely - i really couldnt tell the difference.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lollypop1985

lollypop1985 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    have you tried the recipe with vanilla essence and sweetner

4. Jodieboo

Jodieboo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Calorie Counting
    Ooo i'm interested in trying these.. do you have the recipe? x

5. mrsbradbull

mrsbradbull Member

Start Weight:
    121kg
    Goal Weight:
    90kg
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    its literally a normal pancake recipe (sorry im at work and havent got the quantities) and just substitiute the flour with smash/mr mash. i havent tried it with sweetner and vanilla essence but will do - i would think it would be fine as i couldnt taste the potato

x

6. Kristina88

Kristina88 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Has anyone seen the American style pancake breakfast on the slimming eats website (hope im not breaking rules by mentioning it) its make with vanilla yog, readybrek and a few other little bits and they are so nice. I have mine with bannana and berries with a lil honey drizzled over. OMG my mouth is watering but I have alraedy had bread.

xx

7. gl12282

gl12282 Plodding on.......

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Body Optimise
    Hi Kristina,

I think it's fine to mention the website. BritMum is around here at times although she had a baby recently so she's probably quite busy :)

I would be a bit careful with pancakes using smash. I think some people would consider that a 'tweak' - ie you are not using food in the way that it was intended so like cous cous cakes, some would feel that the smash should be synned. However if you are losing anyway, then I wouldn't worry about it. If not, then think about it. It's always good to have different options though so thanks.

Gail x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.