Syn free Quiche!

on extra easy can i add pasta and sauce and ham to the quiche

Sounds delicious thank you, I must try it. X

deffo gonna have a go making this may even add some peppers and onion to it yum!

it is me darcy nice to see you have done fabby so far .saw you on instant messenger will keep in touch (((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))) xx

OOh thats sounds lovely :) In fact I've just now sat and planned tomorrow's daily menu, and I'm going to have this quiche with salad for lunch ...mmmmm :D

one last comment on the quiche .just had some couldent wait for it too cool down and tea time is miles away and it was fantastic...but seeing as i hexa choiced my cheese and milk that i made the quiche with have i got to eat it all today as wont count tomorrow cos of cheese and milk?and is is really really bad if i do eat the lot today,everything else in it was free ie ,eggs ham bacon mushrooms tomatoes?

I made a vegetable quiche last week which was totally free although it was so nice I shall be trying different varieties with ham and bacon on a red day.

I should think you could add whatever veg you prefer but I used cottage cheese, eggs, chopped peppers, chives, mushrooms and laid sliced tomatoes across the top. I love quiche and this is great for parties when you can't have the shop bought ones without using up a month's worth of syns! My teenage son also enjoyed it and there was more than enough to last a couple of days - so I had a cold slice with salad for lunch the following day - yum :)

u could use only hafe a hex cheese and keep half for tomorow as long as u know u have to count as using half a hex cheese the next day u would still have half to use each day if u understand that:)

Hi,

Lots of newbies who may not know about SW quiche - I'm making some today - I use bun cases so have separate quiches and these make a great snack!

Enjoy xx

Back