Syn free sausage advice anyone?

Fredcat

Hi, does anyone know of any syn free sausages that can be bought in the supermarket (not ones especially made by your butcher), as the Quorn ones have changed and are not syn free any more:mad:. As I eat loads, I'm desperate to find a replacement. Either veggie or meat I'm not bothered.

I dont think there are any free ones any more. Cauldron Lincolnshire Veggie sausages are half a syn each but there are also lots of meaty ones that are similar syns, if you do a search there are endless posts on here with sausage syns on.

morrisons eat smart pork chipolata 60%less fat and morrisons eat smart thick pork sausages 60% less fat are half a syn each. Tesco Light Choices Cumberland Pork Sausages, Reduced Fat and Light Choices Pork Sausages, Low Fat are a syn each. these are all avaialble in the chilled section xx

I know you said specifically ones you can buy at the supermarket but i know lots of people rave about the joes sausages ones that you can order online. They do loads of other meats as well and they are meant to be really tasty.

My friend bought some and they turned up in a few days at her office at work - seemed like an easy way to get loads of tasty syn free sausages xx

ooh, thanks everyone, think Ive been that set in my ways of eating Quorn sausages, Ive not noticed how many meat versions are low in sysn

skinny lizzies are awesome! they're not in all morrisons stores~ a friend of mine looked in 4 stores, and only found them in 1 :\ but if you can find them~ totally worth it :)

i went off quorn, think i overdid it~ and missed my real sausages :(

Back