syn free sweetie products

sugarfree jelly is only 2yns for a pint..........really nice if u put fruit in like strawberries and let it set then serve with the fat free greek yogurts........don't forget to mix a bit of sweetner into the yogurt..then it tastes like cream.....

Have you tried freezing grapes?? I know it's still fruit but it makes them completely different taste wise and they take ages to eat!

dont they have these type of sweets in the chemists? i see strawberry ones whenever i go in there?

Have you tried freezing grapes?? I know it's still fruit but it makes them completely different taste wise and they take ages to eat!

sounds interesting.

Would deffo recommend the SW dessert book, there are loads of really great low syn idea's in there. Would take me a week to type them all out, so for about £3.00 (I think) really worth getting.

Make up some sugar free jelly, just before it has set mix in a vanilla muller. Serve with fruit

sprinkle half a packet of diet hot choc powder (1 syn)onto a mueller yogurt,really nice and choclateeeeeee

werthers low calorie sweets are half a syn each
x

Rice pudding! Boil a handful of pudding rice, let it cool a bit then stir in a muller - vanilla one with a sprinkle of nutmeg on the top is ace x

I realy like this idea, i cant have any form of nice ness in or i eat it till its all gone, but this means I could and i love rice pudding.

stawberries soaked in diet lemonade. If you like you can add a gelatine sachet to a little boiling water and stir into the lemonade-fizzy jelly with strawberries-syn free.

LittleBottle said:
Rice pudding! Boil a handful of pudding rice, let it cool a bit then stir in a muller - vanilla one with a sprinkle of nutmeg on the top is ace x

Hi. I ADORE rice pud! How do u make it though? Is it with water in a pot? For how long etc?? Thanks !

Back