1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Syn Free Sweets?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by LittleMissSlimmer, 23 September 2011 Social URL.

1. LittleMissSlimmer

LittleMissSlimmer Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Counting and Exercising
    As part of this 'new me' plan I'm embarking upon. I'm giving up smoking.

Sweets/lollipops do help me but I don't want to waste all my syns on sweets. Are there any sugar free/syn free sweets that anyone can recommend?

Also if I chew gum and then spit it out (like you normally do), do I have to syn it? :rolleyes:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. becciharland

becciharland Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Sugar free gum is free..... I make in ice cube trays and kep in the fridge little jelly type sweets that are free......

Gelatine, Muller light, Strawberry essence or any essence you like....... The trick is lots of Gelatine (2 mini packets to one muller.....free sweeties..... you can take them to the cinema too :) Also you can get jelly worms molds online :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.