Syn/no syn help!

Skittlelover

Hi guys I am considering giving slimming world a go. My main worry is that I am secretly in love with a Mediterranean pasta salad from marks and Spencer's. it's pasta, chicken, red onion, peppers and the tomato dressing. The small is 295calories and the big is 450. How would I work out if I can eat that?!

Any help at all would be appreciated!!xxx

If you join a group you get access to SW online and on there is a syns calculator. You just plumb in all the details from the packaging - calories, fat etc and it works out the syns for you. :D

That is unless it's already listed in the SW directory (which you can buy at any group).

Fear not there's usually a way to find out the syn value of everything! :D

If you join a group you get access to SW online and on there is a syns calculator. You just plumb in all the details from the packaging - calories, fat etc and it works out the syns for you. :D

That is unless it's already listed in the SW directory (which you can buy at any group).

Fear not there's usually a way to find out the syn value of everything! :D

Great thanks I'm thinking of joining a group be t week!! Could I ask you also, if you don't mind, what do you get at the first meeting?! Like in ww you get a points pack, do you get that or do you have to buy them also?! Il be honest, funds are zilch!

You will get your membership pack and access to the member's section of the SW website. You will have everything you need to do the plan so no need to fork out for anything else, unless you want to pick up the magazine (which you get at a reduced price), hi-fi bars etc :)

Back