Syn question

TRICKYTREE

Hi
I am constantly losing each week and am having a panic about my syns. Like today I just fancy Kettle crisps 7 syns with my lunch, which will be HE foods. I am ok to take my syns to the limit aren't I? Just seems too good to be true.......sorry just weighed myself, my scales are always higher than SW and never let me down. They are my guide thro' the week and according to them i will be in my 3rd stone of weight loss.
Sorry just want some re-assurance
Have a lovely snowy day. I am going on a ghost hunt tonight so want to be in a good mood..
Julie xx

Of course you'll be ok, I regularly have 105 syns per week & am managing to maintain.

Have a lovely evening, we went on a ghost tour a few years ago & it was brill:p

I always try to have the recommended 5-15 syns per day. I have only twice went over (one was a miscounted 16 lol).

I always have at least 5 though as I was told this should be the case. I've even had a packet of crisps just to take me over the 5!

I don't see it being a problem but I love the idea of being disciplined to always get a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 15.

That is per day - I would never save them for a weekend "binge" - I know a lot do but if on a Saturday night I have had only 30 syns in the week, Saturday will remain at 15 at the most. Again that is my discipline.

To be honest, not bothered with a drink for over a year now so no need to worry about those sys. Have also saved enough to pay for SW and all the books & extras that go with it:)

Steve

For what its worth, when I was doing Slimming World before I used to have 15 syns a day, no problem. And I lost weight. Like someone else said the weeks I cut down on my syns my weight loss got slower. Its great that I didn't feel guilty and I kept on plan.

And then there were those occassions I had to flexible syn, but thats a diofferent story.

Judith

i always use pretty much all my syns.....i like to make the most of what i can eat and enjoy it.
i firmly believe this is why i found it so easy and had no wobbles or problems sticking to it.its truely a way of life for me now.

Back