Syn Savers

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Little Miss Determined, 27 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Little Miss Determined

Little Miss Determined Skinny here I come!!

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Are there any syn savers here? if so does it works just as well??:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lilyb

Lilyb Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(14.54%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I use my syns weekly rather than daily. Means that on certain days (weekends mainly) I can indulge a bit and then I cut back a bit during the week. Works just fine for me :)

4. NiaX

NiaX Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm not a syn saver but one week I just didn't want or need as many syns. I ended up having about 30 syns over a week instead of 70.

I'd been on plan for about a month at the time and lost 4.5lb that week. It worked out about 1lb more than usual for that time.

My consultant did tell me that a man in one of her other groups tried to save syns but it made him STS.

I haven't actively tried to do it as I am losing continuously at the moment and am aware that I may need to change things if I plateau in future.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.