*Syn tin*

Someone mentioned on here, muller light yoghurt topped with crumbled alpen light bar. Its yummy i have it most nights now :D
There really nice all squashed into a ring/paistry cutter and topped with quark & options mix :D kinda like a chewy cheesecake lol

ryt im def starting a syn tin tomorrow lol.... u guys have me all craving something sweet nom nom nom x x

i try not to buy chocolate in, simply because i'd just eat everything in a week

other day i bought jaffacakes because they're only 2.5syns and would be a nice treat. i've eaten the entire packet....but i've been doing way more walking and otherwise sticking to the EE plan...so i'm hoping i've not cause a lot of damage tonight! :s

i try not to buy chocolate in, simply because i'd just eat everything in a week

other day i bought jaffacakes because they're only 2.5syns and would be a nice treat. i've eaten the entire packet....but i've been doing way more walking and otherwise sticking to the EE plan...so i'm hoping i've not cause a lot of damage tonight! :s

jaffa cakes and oreos are my weakness lol

I dont have a syn tin, good idea tho' :)

If i was to create one it would be a test for me i spose, those mini choccy bars are evil. :( lol

just checkin....
u said the mini bag of oreos was 6 syns...
u only get 6 mini biscuits in a bag and my directory says that it is 2.5 syns for 4 biscuits x x

These bags I've got have got more than 6 biscuits in and the bag is 120 calories.....

20 cals = 1 syn for all foods which have no free food allowance xxx

i have a carrier bag i keep in the fridge full of all sorts of treat size chocolates...at the moment i have drifters,milky way stars,buttons,twix,mars,maltesers and 2 finger kit kats!

Back