Syn value

leawills

Am new to this and was wondering if someone could help me, i would like to know the syn value for a 20g marmite cheese or can i use that in my healthy extras.

It would be 1 syn per 20 calories. A normal 28g serving of cheese is 6 Syns, so I'd say syn it as 5 Syns. I doubt it can be used as a HeA as its a flavoured cheese I'm afraid

I eat them all the time as a HEX as they dont contain anything but cheddar and Marmite (not other additives/sugars/flavourings etc) and Marmite is free.

1 and a half Marmite bites works out at one HEXB or they are 4 syns each. They're not officially listed as a HEXB so it's up to you, but I cant see why they wouldn't be as they're just cheddar, they dont contain any more calories than normal cheddar so you should get 28g as a HEX.

I eat them all the time as a HEX as they dont contain anything but cheddar and Marmite (not other additives/sugars/flavourings etc) and Marmite is free.

1 and a half Marmite bites works out at one HEXB or they are 4 syns each. They're not officially listed as a HEXB so it's up to you, but I cant see why they wouldn't be as they're just cheddar, they dont contain any more calories than normal cheddar so you should get 28g as a HEX.

Where you been Erm?? Did you have a good xmas?

Where you been Erm?? Did you have a good xmas?

Ooh hello kingleds, didnt recognise you in your santa outfit! :8855: Yeah Xmas was... interesting! ;) It was great apart from me having decided to cook a squillion SW things for NYE and venison with a gazillion trimmings for NYD and having a gazillion uninvited visitors! :rolleyes: But once they'd all gone home and it was just me the OH and a tree in a field it was fabtastic!!! :D Will post a bit more in my diary when I get round to finding some piccies :) Hope you had a good one? x :)

Mine was good too thx. OP, sorry for hijacking your thread but Ermintrude has been missed & someone of us were a bit worried about her not coming back! She knows loads!

Back