Syn Values

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have looked at sins online and can't find this anywhere - weight watchers BLT sandwich - twin pack - any ideas? It said it had 3.5 weight watchers points?

Oh no - go on let people think I'm a wizz with the pc please :D

syn values for asda pasta and sauce please??

hiya,

i have just brought some smartprice pasta and sauce (28p is much cheaper than batchelors version)and cannot find the syns value anywhere.

does anyone have any idea of what the syn values are i have run the nutritional values through the online syns calculator but it comes up with 6 syns for the chicken and mushroom version which i find hard to believe

smartprice chicken & mushroom pasta & sauce

smartprice cheese & broccoli pasta & sauce

thanks, claire x

The chicken and mushroom is 2 syns on green, the other isn't listed but I suppose you could say 2 to be on the safe side.

Sx

Asda Pasta in Sauce, Chicken & Mushroom, dried 120g pack

red.gif
Original 23½ Syns
green.gif
Green 2 Syns

Asda Pasta in Sauce, Cheese & Bacon, dried 115g pack

red.gif
Original 23½ Syns
green.gif
Green 3 Syns

for your next syn request will you please, please use the sticky, thats what its ther for, and as you've looked through it you know exactly where it is, this forum gets so cluttered that the good stuff gets lost! x

Hi,
Does anyone know if Iceland canned chicken curry is syn free? I have the mild and hot.

Last edited:
Prawn Crackers

Does anyone know how many syns a prawn cracker has????

Can anyone let me know the syn value of a Kentucky Fried Chicken twister with regular fries?

In my book it states some fast food syns but not KFC.

Thanks

Thanks but does anyone know how may the ones from the chinese have ?

raaaaaaaaaagggggghhhhhhh! please put syn requests in the syn request sticky x

nope, you havent VS. These posts just make me (and some of the others cross) the reason the mods made the sticky at the top of the forum was to stop people cluttering the main part of the forum with individual syn requests x

nope, you havent VS. These posts just make me (and some of the others cross) the reason the mods made the sticky at the top of the forum was to stop people cluttering the main part of the forum with individual syn requests x
hey thats far enuf..wont do it again sorry..have you had a good day?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back